- Did my putting routine yesterday and today. pretty lackluster, no great rolls
- Worked on fairly strong breaks
- Today the grass had dew. Really cool. Practiced 40 ft+ putts just for a round of 10-20 balls, uphill and breaking right. Made 50% in 2.
- Awesome to see the ball track in the wet grass – …….again, it helps lock-in visualization of ball movement on a left-to-right uphill line. I really enjoyed the visual feedback.
- Heard the tune “Home At Last” by Steely Dan – one of my all time favorite if not my all time favorite band – on my way into work and actually felt like I was “Home At Last.”
Thought to myself – Neil Young is right about digitized music – I was listening to the tune on Sirius – it sucks!! Sirius compressed the heck out of the file and for a tune produced by guys who were perfectionists in the studio – this is like listening to a tune designed in HD color that comes thru in black and white. Uuugh. It made my ears hurts. Seriously Sirius – get a grip and uncompress those files. It could actually hear the files breathing and wow and fluttering like they were a mixtape that had been left out in the sun in the back of someone’s car for a year – uuuuugh!! And I pay for this swill?
Neil Young is totally right on with PONO and he talked about it at Salesforce’s Dreamforce – that’s the new cloud computing big brew haha convention on all things cloud for you non-Silicon Valley techies out there.